1. Wait in your car when you arrive. Our receptionist will call you when your stylist is ready.
2. When you enter the salon, we’ll require you to wear a mask and wash your hands, and we’ll take your temperature. We will have cloth masks that we wash between uses for you to wear for free, you can purchase a disposable mask from us for $2, or you can bring your own mask (just make sure it loops behind your ears not your head).
(If your temperature is over 100.4, you will have to reschedule your appointment at no cost.)
3. Due to the extra precautions and half-capacity staffing required right now, late cancellations and no-shows will be charged for the full cost of their scheduled service.
(You must give us one hour notice in order to not pay this fee.)
4. We won’t be taking cash transactions at this time, so please update credit card information in our system to make payments easier.
5. We will no longer be taking walk-in appointments. Please book online, on our app, or call the salon.
6. To limit traffic in our salons, no guests will be allowed to accompany you for your appointment. Children will be allowed to have one parent present.
7. No makeup appointments will be taken at this time.
8. Beverages will not be served during your appointment, but you may ask to take a coke, diet coke, sprite, or water to go.
1. All staff will have their temperature taken at the beginning of their shift. (If it is 100.4 or above, they will be sent home.)
2. Stylists will wash their hands between clients.
3. Stylists will wear masks.
4. Stylists will disinfect their stations and shampoo bowls between every client.
5. Stylists will disinfect all brushes and tools between clients.
6. Stylists will change capes with each client.